Pages

Altered Arts Magazine Get Together!

Talk about the best ART time
I have had since
I arrived in Las Vegas!!!!!!!

Last night at
Battista's Hole in the Wall
here in Las Vegas the gals
from
Altered Arts Magazine got together for some
fun and just plain art talk!!!

From left to right standing:
Senior Designer Robin M. Knutson,
Managing Editor Clara Stacko,
Founder and Editor-in-Chief Cyndi Duncan,
and me Junior Designer in the middle sitting.

The food was great but nothing could
top the fun and conversation that
we all shared!! I was in heaven!

Thanks for a great evening ladies!

1 comment:

Linda M. Cain said...

Lori,
Great blog! These gals are really wonderful! Looks like you had a wonderful time! They are asking for a collage box from me in December. Will be coming back here to look again.
Linda