Pages

Cupcake Pops

The other day I stumbled across this blog and was WOWED by what I saw and said these are the cutest! The name of the blog is: Bakerella. Make sure you visit her blog and make sure you go through the whole thing. There is so much there to see and I assure you will be delighted!

So I decided that I was going to attempt some of these sweet creations. I want to make them for one of the gals at work who's birthday is next week. So we did a trial run to see if I could make something decent.

Here they are all made up ready to be dipped! Now it is a messy job but I discovered that if you wet your hands the cake will shape better for you. Now don't get them too wet. Shake off the excess water and begin rolling them. Now it was hard for me to tell what the size of them were. So i made mine a little bit smaller then a golf ball. Ah that is way toooooooo big! Why you ask? Hmmmm because they become top heavy and fall off! Trust me! Further more Bakerella can get 45-50 from a batch and I only had 29. So i had to make them smaller. As a reference to size...Tootsie Roll Pop size. Perfect!

Here are the instructions for the basic pops! See if you can resist them! :)


2 comments:

Karen Owen said...

These look delightfully yummy!

Amber Dawn Inventive Soul said...

OH YUM! and the pink ones too!
YUM!