Pages

It was simply FANTASTIC!!!!!



Well the show was a hit as it has been for the last 49 years which is the longest running show in American History. I am so glad that we had the opportunity to witness history. The Vegas Show girls were beautiful, talented and smiled through their entire performance.

Les Folies Bergere was at it's finest! Now I believe the show originated back in the late 1800's. I wish I could tell you the next time you are in Vegas to see this show but sadly it is coming to an end the 27th of March this year. The dancing, singing, acrobats and of course the costumes! MAGNIFICENT!!!

There were also a Chinese Twin Brother Acrobat act that was awesome! And then the comedian Michael Hill I think...I forgot his name (dear me) was funny.

We had great seats right in front and it just could not get any better then that! Oh what a night it truly was!

1 comment:

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Hi there! I have been to Vegas many many times and have never seen a show. So sad. I imagine this one was beautiful - the costumes alone would be very inspirational artistically I'm sure. Glad you enjoyed it and got to see it before it goes away. I wonder why it is ending. Have a good weekend.
marsha