Pages

Fire Fox vs IE

Well who would have thunk? I use Fire Fox for my browser. (My son makes me do that) and now I know why I would get emails from people telling me that they could not read some of my posts (too light).

You see when I view my blog in FF it shows me this dark background. Not the light one that everyone else sees. So I have changed some of my settings and I think it is ok.

Wait what about people that use Fire Fox? UGH!!! What do they see? I don't know for sure so if you use Fire Fox could you please be so kind to let me know.

Hope to get this darn thing resolved!

2 comments:

Linda Manning Findley said...

Lori I use FireFox and what I see is coco brown with small geometric designs in varying colors of brown on the sides then in the middle it's about a vanilla with coffee brown words and your banner is taupe to dark chocolate ... does that come close to what you wanted ....... Linda F

Pink Elephant Soapery said...

Thanks Linda! You have it right. My DD Mel is going to fix this silly thing for me when she has a moment from her busy schedule! That's not including her four children! LOL~