Pages

Arch Challenge that i Missed :(

You know when you only have every other weekend off it's hard to find spare time to do artwork. Now don't get me wrong I LOVE my job but it sure does cut into my play time. There was an arch challenge a couple of weeks ago and I did not get mine done in time. WHAAAAAA! Oh how I wanted to play in that one. Oh well. What's a girl to do? So here is the one that I made. It's hard to tell in the pic but it's very dimensional. I used pop dots on the images and then raised the little bird. It's really kewl looking in person! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such warm messages. I think I might go do some blog hopping myself!

4 comments:

inge said...

hello Lori,

I COMPLETELY understand your time problem...It's good that you played afterworths for yourself although the challenge was already passed.

If I click on the image and enlarge it, it is possible to see the dimensions in the piece.
did you just glue the german trim on the paper ? It looks raised , but more than just with glue dots ?

Cute work.

greetings from belgium
Inge

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Looks beautiful!

Lynn said...

Beautiful work Lori, it is precious :) I remember the days back when I worked, it was hard to get creative on a certain day of the week, and not just anytime you feel like it.

RtBrnThnkng said...

Lori, the layering is wonderful. I like the jewels on the top and the sun behind the girl.